Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Three Fire Fighters Died Today Unnecessarily

8/19/15

Dear President Obama and State Governors:
CC: Presidential Candidates
3 Firefighters killed in Washington State Wildfire
How many more Fire Fighters have to die before your administration stop ignoring my Rain Maker Proposal? Why is the media refusing to discuss my efforts to get the Rain Maker Proposal Implemented? What did you know, when did your know it and what did you do about it? If the ultimate accountability lies with you as Commander In Chief, why are you allowing Fire Fighters to lose their lives needlessly. I'm offering State Governors and The Federal Government the Rain Maker. Just because I am a Black African American Inventor and Entrepreneur, that should not prevent the Federal and State Governments for working with me to implement the Rain Maker Wildfire Solution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmlfhkGZNOU&rek=0

No comments: