Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is Anyone In Japan or US Gov't Listening?

1 Black African Mans Opinion (1BAMO) - Blogged

Is Anyone in Japan or the US Govt Listening?


I am an inventor and innovator. I've been trying to get through the clutter of news and noise to offer solutions to some of the problems facing Japan. I wonder if anyone is listening.

Waters acts as a barrier to contain the effects of radiation. Japan's Nuclear Workers are risking their lives to protect their population. Will we honor them by implementing every solution to keep them alive. If so, I propose an Invention that could save their lives but also US Military Lives as well. I have an idea for a Water Protective Suit that would create an extra barrier between human body & the nuclear radiation. It would require heavy water with a specific gravity placed within the lining of protective nuclear suits.

I hope someone is listening or reads and shares this with Japan's and the US Gov't and Military. I have several other innovations and ideas that could assist Japan during this crisis.

Charles E. Campbell, Inventor, Innovator and Entrepreneur

http://www.ahecEnergy.com

http://shop.mymoneybudget.com

No comments: